Virtual Book Fair Dates: Monday, Nov. 23rd- Sunday, Dec. 6th
All you need is your phone! Download the Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit your school’s earnings online. Twice a year, your school will receive a check and can use that cash to buy whatever it needs!
Download the RaiseRight app. by following the steps below. Make sure you put in “PR PTA” in the classroom/group section. We teamed up with Heritage School , which is why you will see “Heritage PTO” listed once you enroll.
Looking for something different this holiday season? PR has teamed up with AR Workshop for a truly unique fundraiser! Get the whole family involved with the DIY-To Go kits. Simply click the link below or use the QR code to begin picking your own projects! You have the option of having the kits delivered right to your door or pickup at PR (estimated Dec. 15th pickup date). Closing date is Dec. 4th. Start your shopping now.
Dates | Online Fair: Nov 25th-Dec. 8th | In School Fair: Nov. 30th-Dec 3rd | eWallet link live: Nov. 9th
Our in-school fair will Monday, November 30th through Thursday, December 3rd.
• This fair will be a “books only” fair. We will not sell school supplies, kits, or posters this time. All books will be in vertical cases so students can view before choosing. Students can only touch books they are buying.
• Students will only come to the book fair during their scheduled classroom visit.
• There is adequate space provided to spread out cases to allow for social distancing when students come with their class to view the fair. There will be two rows of designated spaces to allow students to browse from a distance.
• Students will have the option of online shopping and books can be delivered to their homes. Families shopping from home may find the link to our fair on our homepage – It will not be available until November 25th. When using this link, you must purchase from our page for our school to get the credit – clicking on additional links will unfortunately not give us credit. If there is a shadowed circle with a book, this will let you put that book directly into your cart, if there is a shadowed circle with www. This will take you to another link and from that cart our school will not get any credit.
• Students may bring cash or check to school. The preferred payment is eWallet because there is no transferring of paper. Our eWallet link can be found on our Fair Homepage and is available for deposits now.
Online Fair: Nov 25th – Dec 8th
In School Fair: Nov 30th – Dec 3rd
eWallet link live: Nov 9th