Fundraising helps us give back (and get back) to our school throughout the year. Read below to view the many ways you can participate in the “give back” programs that support Pleasant Ridge Elementary.
Check back often for the latest information on our fundraising events and activities.
For more information about fundraising at Pleasant Ridge, please contact VP Fundraising at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shop our Shutterfly storefont and earn money for PR! Just visit Click here and shop as normal! Coupons are still valid!
Store shopping card programs are a great way to help our school doing what you do everyday. For every bit you spend, the school gets a percentage of the proceeds to help with school supplies and needs. All you have to do is sign up so that Pleasant Ridge receives the funds.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Pleasant Ridge every time you shop, at no cost to you.
Simply use your existing account for Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your Pleasant Ridge.
To register your account and link it, visit the AmazonSmiles page follow the process to register your purchases, select Pleasant Ridge Elementary, and you will be all set!
Busch’s Cash for Education:
Sign up to participate in the 2017 Cash for Education program starting Monday, October 3. Once registered, simply shop, provide your Busch’s MyWay phone number or key tag at the register and receive credit for your schools. It’s that easy! Just be sure to follow the below steps to participate for the New Year.
Steps to Take:
- Starting Monday, Oct. 3rd you can sign into your MyWay account and select “Cash for Education” from the dropdown menu underneath your name to add your organization selections.
- If you haven’t done so already, you must include a valid email and opt-in to receive emails to participate in this program. You can check this under My Account > Account Holder when logged into MyWay.
- Busch’s will use this email to communicate any updates or changes to the Cash for Education Program. Email is also a great way to receive information regarding weekly specials, offers and Busch’s coupons, which are sent exclusively to MyWay members.
- Select up to four organizations that you would like to support for each quarter using the drop down menu. Purchases will be allocated equally between your chosen organizations.
- You may now also include the student you’re supporting.
- You may change your organizations and student at any time, but only those selected at the end of each quarter will receive credit.
- Participants will be required to re-enroll on an annual basis.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com or refer to the FAQ, which can be found at buschs.com/community.
Thank you for being a Busch’s MyWay member and a Cash for Education participant. We look forward to serving you in our stores.
Collecting Box Tops is an easy way to raise money with minimal work. Did you know each Box Top is worth 10¢? Send them to school with your child.
Also earn Bonus Box Tops for your school while you shop with the new Box Tops Bonus App!
Link your Kroger Plus Card to Pleasant Ridge and Kroger will donate based on our spending levels.
To sign up, register your Kroger Rewards Card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.comand designate Pleasant Ridge.
Coca Cola Plastic Bottle Tops
Simple collect your plastic bottle tops, place in bag and send to school with your child! The PTA will collect bottle tops and turn in for cash for PR!
Buying your gift cards through Scrip doesn’t cost you extra money, but PR gets a rebate of 2-20% for each one you buy. You can even download gift certificates for last minute gift giving! Plus you can pay with cash, check OR credit card, so you don’t lose miles/rewards!
To set up an account, go to www.glscrip.com.Enter4ELB241B57913 as the enrollment code and Pleasant Ridge under Classroom/Group. Or use the Scrip Order Form 2017-2018. Due dates are 2x per month – on Wednesdays. Gift Cards can be sent home with your child the following Thursday or you can make arrangements to pick them up.
Excited to announce that not only did we reach our goal for this years Fall Fundraiser but we exceeded it!!! Final amount of pledges $20,170!!!!
This year, we plan to invest in playground equipment and improvements, in addition to building and classroom needs.
More information the fundraising page!