It may be all about the Superhero Fun Run to the children, but we are definitely focused on funds to keep our school at the forefront of educational experiences.
The PTA is raising money to support classroom learning throughout the entire school.
This year our focus is raising money for our Pleasant Ridge playground. In addition, we are looking to support field trip transportation, assemblies, and other supplies to enhance our children’s education.
To raise the needed funds, we want to promote a healthy lifestyle to our students and the community. Please help us reach our fundraising goal by supporting our Superhero Fun Run!
Please help us by helping your child raise a total of $50 or more in pledge donations.
It’s easy! Just help your child gather pledges from family, friends, or neighbors.
All the information you need to get started is included here:
Follow these Simple Steps to Pledge Success
- Register your child for our Superhero Fun Run by visiting www.thegetmovincrew.com.
- Friends and family want to help your child be successful and share in their achievements. Use your student web page to promote online pledge donations using the email & social media tools right on the web page.
- Watch your child’s Pledge Meter blast to the top fast! Most credit/debit cards are accepted from anywhere in the world. Check your child’s web page often to see all pledges they’ve received in “real time.”
Our total school goal is $20,170!
Superhero Fun Run Event Details:
- Friday, September 22nd | Kick Off
- Thursday, October 17th | Final Pledge Due Date
- Thursday, October 19th | Superhero Fun Run (during school)
You can make pledges through your child’s web page using most credit/debit cards. Pledges in the form of cash & checks should be turned into the school. Please make checks payable to: Pleasant Ridge PTA.
Pledges sent in directly to the school in the form of cash or check are preferred as we are not charged a credit card processing fee.
All online pledges are merged with in school pledges for student pledge totals.
** REGISTER ON WEBSITE and raise $50** – Students will receive an emoji backpack clip!
** Raise $50 by September 29th **- Student will be entered into raffle for free Zap Zone pass!
** RAISE $75 by October 4th**-Student will be entered into raffle for 4 Saline Football Homecoming game tickets!
**RAFFLE TICKETS**-Students will be able to place their raffle tickets into drawings for amazing prizes!
**RAISE $50**-Receives 1 raffle ticket
**RAISE $60**-Receives 2 raffle tickets
**RAISE $75**-Receives 3 raffle tickets
**RAISE $100**-Receives 4 raffle tickets
**CURRENT RAFFLE PRIZES AVAILABLE**- (MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED THROUGHOUT FUNDRAISER)
- Movie passes to Emagine Theater
- Sky Zone passes
- Article written by Tran Longmoore @Saline Post on winning student
- Free youth swim clinic at Liberty Athletic Club
- Toy package from Learning Express Toys
- Free Pleasant Ridge yearbook
- and more!….
** TOP STUDENT IN EACH GRADE **
Students will be available to pick from an amazing list of ‘experiences’! These include:
- VIP Surprise from Mr. Musson
- VIP lunch with staff member of your choice (Mr. Welton, Mr. Tracy, etc)
- The opportunity to have Mr. Musson be a student for a day in YOUR classroom
- Dinner with your family and Mr. Musson
- Principal for the day
Pleasant Ridge Superhero Fun Run Q&A:
- Can I volunteer for the Fun Run?
Yes! We are looking for volunteers! If you would like to volunteer for the event (October 19th) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I find out what the top fundraising amounts are?
Email email@example.com at any time to find out the top fundraising amounts to date.
- What if I have more questions?
Send any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org