The Pleasant Ridge PTA raises money to enhance and support learning in the classroom and other activities for our children, including field trips, assemblies, curriculum nights, teacher grants & more!
Who: All Students
When: October 18th during specials
What: Run, skip, walk and hop laps
Please help your child collect pledges in support of his or her Fun Run efforts using either his or her personal webpage with 99Pledges or on the included pledge form. Pledges can be made as a one-time donation or on a per lap basis. Email family and friends and post it to social media!
School Goal: $15,000
Start Date: Make pledges in cash or check is preferred, using the pledge form.
Download the 2018Fun Run packet
Checks payable to Pleasant Ridge PTA .
Donations Due: Tuesday, October 23rd
You can also make pledges using a credit/debit card by searching for your child’s name at 99pledges.com/fund/pleasantridge2018
Parents are encouraged to join us to cheer on our students and/or volunteer to help!
School Goal – $15,000
Classroom Goal – $1,000
Student Goal – $50
- Raise $1 or More – Pick a prize from our prize bucket at lunch on Mondays
- Raise $25 or More – Receive a raffle ticket for every $25 raised
- Raise $50 or More – Throw 1 water balloon at Mr. Musson, Mr. Tracy or Mr. Welton for every $50 raised.
- Hit Goal of $1000 – $100 Scholastic Bucks and PJ or Stuffed Animal Day with cookies & milk
** TOP FUNDRAISER IN EACH GRADE**
Choose Your Own Adventure –
- Principal for the day
- VIP lunch with Mr. Musson or Mr. Tracy
- Extra recess for your whole class
- VIP After school Art Session with Ms. Marsh and a friend
CURRENT RAFFLE PRIZES (More to be added) –
- 1 Hour Jump Pass to Air Time (4)
- $5 Gift Card to Mickey’s Dairy Twist (3)
- $10 Scholastic Bucks for Book Fairs ($5)
- $50 Gift Card to Mainstreet Ventures (2)
- 2 Movie Passes to Emagine Theater
- Free Pleasant Ridge Yearbook