The school year is off to a great start and you guys have been AMAZING thus far with volunteering. Thank you!!
We still have a few open chair positions as well as volunteer opportunities, so please check out the following and let me know if this is something you’d be interested in helping with.
send an email to email@example.com or volunteer here
- Open Chair Positions:
- Reading Night (October 28th) ~ help plan and coordinate this October 28th event that promotes reading, fluency and learning strategies
- Teacher Conference Dinners ~ Set up/coordinate staff dinners during teacher conferences; coordinate volunteers to supply food, desserts, beverages or paper products. Set up and clean up help also needed.
- Assemblies ~ Collaborate with staff and organize all assemblies at Pleasant Ridge.
- Committee/Volunteers Needed
- Silent Auction Committee ~ helps gather donations through online forms, emails, phone calls or in-person visits.
- Grounds Beautification Lead/Committee ~ looking for someone who will stay on top of landscaping needs, determines which should be handled by the District and which should be handled by Pleasant Ridge, work with design partner and lead volunteer efforts as appropriate.
- Lunchroom Helpers ~ all grades; help out during lunch period.
- Zero the Hero ~ Dress up as Zero (a superhero) and visit the kindergarten classes on special dates at school (i.e. 10th, 20th,….through 100th day of school) See below for open dates:
- 10/13 (30th Day of School)
- 12/1 (60th Day of School)
- 12/15 (70th Day of School)
- 01/12 (80th Day of School)
- 01/27 (90th Day of School)
- Dress up as Sting
- 10/16 ~ Spirit Day/Fundraiser Assembly (beginning of Assembly; time TBD)
- 10/17 ~ PR on the Porch (evening, during Saline HS football game, more details TBD)
Thank you again for all of your efforts thus far. Please remember, any amount of time that you can give – whether it’s an hour per week, per month or for the year, it is much appreciated and a huge help to the students at PR!
Have a great day, Amanda